Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Saying Goodbye


The day was more perfect than I could have ever imagined it..not because I did some awesome thing..just being with him was more than enough. We went to breakfast, we danced and cried, we cuddled and watch a movie, we packed his things and ate dinner with his family, we laughed and we hugged. Scott and my Elder also gave me a blessing which may be the best thing about the whole day! I haven't felt the spirit like that for too long! And I have been convinced from the very beginning that I wasn't going to him getting set apart, however Grandma Karen talked me into it. Which I don't regret at all he looked so handsome and grownup and then I shook his hand and walked away. Good thing my parents came so I had someone to drive me home. He has already written me a letter though..i picked it up at his house today! I am so proud of him and miss him so much already. How selfish am I right? I mean I get to have him forever and God only wants him for two years. I guess thats going to have to be okay. Except I am going to have to study hard so that I am not completely inadequate to have him when he gets back. My daddy planned a picnic today though to try and keep my mind off of things so that was nice. Its going to be a long two years..ready or not here we go...Love you Elder Ellett

1 comment:

  1. Tears in my eyes...stay busy and grow ever so close to the Lord...it will all work out right! :D

    ReplyDelete