Well I wrote Jordan a letter today, and the letter had two pictures in it. One of my hair (which by the way I just cut 8 inches off!) and the other of my hand that I burned so bad!
This is the day after it got burned. . .
And this is four days after...yeah pretty yucky..!
This is my new hair cut which I love and hate at the same time, but I guess it will take some getting used to!
Your hands are looking tons better chica! ha and i LOOVE your hair, no matter what you say...and china and the humidity will be better with it short. but i love your guts!!! xoxox
Your hands are looking tons better chica! ha and i LOOVE your hair, no matter what you say...and china and the humidity will be better with it short. but i love your guts!!! xoxox
ReplyDelete