Monday, February 28, 2011

The Next Chapter. . .

So I have been home from China now for a few months and wow life has been interesting. Between random jobs, moving to provo, and school I haven't really known what to think. However after about a month long hiring process I got a place at Intermountain Healthcare as a phlebotomy student. I am super excited to start that! I get paid to go to school AND then I get a sweet job with benefits when my program is over! How lucky am I? I still have the most wonderful boy in the entire world (who by the way sent me flowers for Valentines...isn't he the sweetest?) So basically for the next month I am working at home until my job in the big city starts! I guess this means it is the next chapter of my life..a new adventure if you will! Its so excited to imagine the things I may get to experience in the next little while..oh we are all so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment